The24HouseMixtape

Tha 24

Monday, December 13, 2010

Was Dat The Right Choice?" Cowboy Player Ask For Vick's Autograph

HOMAGE!!! That All I Can Say!!! But Ask Him In The Lock Room Away From The Camera's Cuz The Media Will Charge Yo Ass Up!! I C U Tashard Choice!!

The autograph, according to Choice, was for a young family member who is a big fan of Vick.

"My little nephew says he's his brother," Choice said Sunday night. "My little nephew is 2 years old, so I had to get one for him. I just admire somebody who comes from those circumstances and comes back and proves everybody wrong. I've got nothing but respect for him."

S/O to Michael Vick and Desean Jackosn For Going HAM!!!
Michael Vick throw for 16/26 270 yards, 2 TD's, 2 INT's QB Rating 90.2.
Desean Jackson caught 4 Passes 210 Yards 1 TD AVG 52.5.




No comments:

Post a Comment